Sunday, August 19, 2012

CTMH Potion Treat Card




I made these cute potion treat cards for a swap. I cut the card image from the Artiste cartridge on page 57 at 3 inches. I then cut out the image on page 33 at 1 1/4 inches and stamped the Commotion Potion stamp from the Magic Potions stamp set in black onto it. I used a scalloped circle punch for the orange scalloped circle and sponged along the edges with black ink. I then glued the scalloped circle to the card and used a pop dot to raise the potion label up, giving it some dimension. For the stars I used the stamp set Game On and cut them out and glued them towards the bottom right of the orange scallop. I used the All Hallows Eve stamp for the spiders and I used the Spellbound workshop on the go stamp set for the spiderweb. I put black rhinestones on the spiders to make them stand out a little and used the Autumn Terracotta twine to wrap around the treat card. For the treat I used test tubes that I purchased online at Lake Charles Laboratory Supply and filled them with orange pixie sticks. Click here for the exact test tubes size I used and click here for the exact cork stopper I used. 




No comments: