Friday, January 18, 2013

S'more Love!

 
I made these for a swap. They're little s'more kits. The paper is from K & Company. I also used the CTMH's cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy and the stamp set Whooo's Your Valentine.

I cut the bag on pg. 23 at 6 1/4 inches. I then cut the handles off and replaced them with ribbon. I used about about 7 inches of ribbon and uses brads to secure them to the bag.

The heart I cut from pg. 69 and I cut that out at 4 inches.

The flower is from pg. 50. 1 is cut at 1inch, then 1 at 1 1/2 inches, and then 1 at 2 inches. Then I just inked the edges with grey wool and layered them. I then stuck a bling in the center.

The heart is glued to the bag and the flower is on a foam dot. I did that so I could stick the pin clip through it. The ticket is from the pack of the K & Co. Papers. I just cut it out and glued it to the bag.

The inside has a Hershey bar that I wrapped with coordinating paper. The marshmallows I put in a bag and tied twine to it. The same with the gram crackers. I had little heart tags that said s'more love, so I just attached that to the gram cracker bag.



No comments: