Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Seattle Seahawks Birthday

For my sons 9th birthday he wanted a Seattle Seahawks party. Here are some pictures from his party:

 
For the table centerpiece I just printed out some
pictures of his favorite player and put them in a
plastic container I found at Party City.
 
 
His name banner I made with my Silhouette machine.
I printed out the Seahawks emblem from my computer.
 
 
These little ice cream bowl football helmets I found
on Amazon. I had little Seahawk stickers made from
MadMouse Creations and I stuck them on all the
helmets.
 
 

 
I made utensil holders that looked like NFL Ref shirts.
I printed out he NFL logo on my computer and glued
them to the pockets.
 
 
 
 
He wanted a Russell Wilson jersey for his birthday,
but when the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl
all the stores were out so we had to order it. This
a picture of him opening the order sheet. It didn't
make it in time for his party but just in time for the
big game! :)

 

No comments: