Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day

These were the Valentine's my son wanted to pass out to his class. They were a free printable from Over The Big Moon


My oldest Daughter loved these free printable Valentines from Capital b


My youngest daughter liked the Laurn McKinsey collection Purr-fect Love for girls. They turned out so cute! 


She loved her Valentines!


For teacher gifts we put together brownie kits. I found these adorable take out boxes from Walmart for about a dollar and spatulas for about $2. It went perfect with the Lauren McKinsey's Shooting For Brownie Points labels! These were too cute! 


For the kids school lunches I even made them a cute I Love You! lunch. These are also from Lauren McKinsey. I've been making use of my Cute Club membership :)


A picture from Cupids Visit.


I made these little mailboxes that I got from the Target dollar bins last year and I just put a note and little goodies in there. 



The mailboxes are decorated with Lauren McKinsey printouts. 


Their placemats and plates.



I bought them a movie to watch that night so I put together little movie snack packs for them. I found the printouts at Catch My Party.


Checking their mail :)

 
 


No comments: