Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mya's American Girl Birthday Breakfast

Mya celebrating the morning of her birthday with a very special breakfast!


Having French toast... One of her favorites :)
 



For the table I put together little flower vases and added a mini American Girl bag. 





Her gift table. I used some of my oldest daughters dolls for décor.
 

I also made little party hats for the dolls.





One of the party favors were American Girl necklaces that the girls received in there bags for them and their dolls with their names in it. I ordered them from Amazing Grace Headbands. 
 

I ordered her doll a birthday cake also with her dolls name on it from a shop on Etsy.  I also ordered the cute picnic table from an Etsy shop and she absolutely loved both of them! 
 

I ordered a set of printables from an Etsy shop for the banner. The printables package came with some other things so I cut out the dolls picture and attached them to a Starbucks bottle. 






Her birthday hat I made. You can find the hat template  HERE.
 

No comments: