Monday, June 17, 2013

End of the year teacher gifts & autograph books

For the teacher gifts this year I painted $1 wood bags or purses that I found at Michaels & covered them with DCVW Grade School paper. I also used the CTMH stamp sets School Rocks and A Little Thanks. I also stamped "School" on the ribbon using white daisy ink and using the School Is Here stamp set.  In the bags are a travel size lotion and body spray from bath & body.





For my daughters male teacher I used the CTMH pillow boxes and filled it with a Starbucks gift card, some Starbucks candy, and a 3x3 card. I also used the stamp set School Rocks and A Little Thanks



I felt so bad when I forgot to order my kids a yearbook this year. Things just got so busy that it slipped my mind...Oops! So to make up for it a little bit I made them autograph books. I used $1 mini notebooks that I purchased from Artco. I covered the books with paper from DCVW, the Grade School stack. I also used the circut cartridge Locker Talk. On the back of the book cover I added the year and the names of their teachers. 


No comments: