Sunday, January 4, 2015

Birthday Scavenger Hunt

My daughter LOVES the boy band One Direction, so when I found out they were coming to Seattle I knew I had to get her tickets. Once I purchased the tickets I wanted to give them to her for her birthday but I didn't want to just wrap them up and give it to her. I wanted to do something fun. So... A friend of mine mentioned doing a scavenger hunt and I thought that would be a great idea!!

I looked on Pinterest for some clues I could use. I didn't really find any that I liked so I used these clues HERE and just changed some of it. 

I wrote 5 clues on blank cards and put them all in their spots. My sister took my daughter out of the house while I did all this and decorated her room. 


I handed her the first clue right when she walked through the door. It lead her all over the house ending in her bedroom where the tickets were wrapped in a box on her bed.


Here's a little video of her opening the box.
 

The tickets I purchased were tickets that were just emailed to me and I knew if I just gave her the printed tickets she wouldn't know what it was, so I made these tickets for her with my creative memories storybook program. All the info for the concert in them. 
 

No comments: