Sunday, January 4, 2015

Paris Spa Party

Here's a few pictures of my daughters 12th birthday party. She wanted to have a spa and make up party with a Paris theme.

Party invitations I made with the slumber party cricut cartridge.

A picture of the appetizer table. All the platers and champaign flutes I got from Dollor Tree. And of course I substituted the champaign with sparkling cider.




Made with the word collage cricut cartridge. 


These cupcakes were soooo delicious! They're strawberry lemonade that was made from a local cupcake shop. 





A picture of the favor table. Each girl received a gift bag that they filled up with each of the goodies. 




The beauty table. Each girl had their own beauty station.








I had towels embroidered with each of the girls names that I hung behind their chairs and tied it with pink tulle.




Picture of the girls before they started their beauty makeovers. 


Started with a facial steam. 


Then a facial mask. 




Then they applied their cold beaded eye packs. I found these at the Dollor Tree as well.


We finished up with pedicures. I bought the tubs at Dollor Tree and personalized each tub with the girls names. I used vinyl and my cricut for that. 

No comments: